Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Busy Little Bee

I have been making jewelry every second I can get whether it is during my daughter's nap or after all the kids go to bed for the night. I am getting very busy for my first craft show. The show is in less than 3 weeks. It is actually more of a school fundraiser. It is called a holiday bazaar. Half of my proceeds will go to the preschool that my nephews attend, so it is a good cause. It is also wonderful experience for me because it is a smaller show, and I will learn from it. I will be able to hand out business cards and even spread the word about etsy. I am getting so excited! My order of jewelry gift boxes came in. They were so much cheaper than buying them at the craft store. I want to be ready! I've been thinking and getting ideas of how to set up my table. The bazaar lasts for 2 days. I'm hoping to get lots of sales. I think jewelry sells better in person than on the internet!

2 comments:

pastortom said...

Lori, you have some beautiful pieces for sale! Great! And I hope that your sale goes very well.
Love you, dad

Lori said...

Thanks, Dad!